Hey, Guys welcome back to my page.
Yes, that’s true! Stress does cause an increase in your fat percentage. Today I’ll guide you through the how it happens and what should you do for it.
So it goes like this you had a bad day at work and your body starts responding to it by releasing some potent hormones which the brain directs. You get a rush of adrenaline which helps you to fight the stress but also at the same time you get a dose of cortisol which directs your body cells to replenish that energy even though you haven’t used very many calories. This can make you hungry…very hungry. And your body keeps on pumping out that cortisol as long as the stress continues.
During this phase, your body demands sweet, salty or deep fried food which can be stated as a comfort food ( stress reliever )because they stimulate the brain to release pleasure chemicals that reduce tension.As a result of too much of cortisol, your muscle building hormone testosterone goes low or gets absent and hence your body stops or reduces its calorie usage ( metabolism reduced). And also cortisol also accelerates fat deposition which also increases your body cholesterol.
All of the above can be avoided I’m not asking you to quit your job but just a few of the habit changes what can benefit you to better your health.
- Breakfast like a KING – It’s very important to satisfy your energy levels and also researchers say that if your body is deficient in vitamins like B, C and Minerals like Magnesium and Calcium your muscles are in a state of stress and which again will pump in cortisol. But you can fight back by eating a breakfast that’s high in these nutrients
- Sleep well – It allows your body to relax and not strain your self. A good sleep prooves to better the stress level or anxiety by more than half percentage and regularly sleeping well reduces it considerably.
- Exercise – Its the most underrated anti-stress pill available. Once you start working out – You remove your aggression and frustration ( that solves the majority of the work) And also exercise makes your blood circulate more quickly, transporting the cortisol to your kidneys and flushing it out of your system.
- Don’t Diet – As while dieting you might miss out on the essential vitamins and minerals. So during that phase don’t cut your meals. Rather have a timely meal so that it helps you better up with the anxiety. Also, you can have a cheat meal to pamper yourself for a meal not very often. So that the happy hormones get you in the better zone.
- Breathe in- Well this is what I ask the majority of my clients to do and they have benefited from it. So this is how it goes- Get up go to the window and inhale – exhale good 10 times ( you don’t have to sit down or even close your eyes ). This action helps a lot of oxygen to get in your body which will help you reduce your stress levels and also fat. ( So it’s a win-win ). Also, you will feel much lighter and better. Do this each day.
- Music – This is an ultimate option to hear to your best track and reduce stress and music never can go wrong.
- Water intake – It not only better your hydration level but also betters your oxygen flow in your body which helps in reducing fat and stress. An average consumption of 2-3 liters each day is ideal.
So those were the ways to better your health by reducing the stress without any pill. I hope you all follow them and also let me know on how it was.